News Flash Home
The original item was published from 12/16/2019 2:48:59 PM to 12/16/2019 3:05:05 PM.
Home - News Carousel
Posted on: December 16, 2019
[ARCHIVED] Republic Services Customers Notice
With safety foremost in mind for Republic Services customers and employees, they have implemented the following actions for this week (December 16-21, 2019):
1) All Route Drivers – residential, commercial and industrial – are being pulled off the street for the remainder of today (Monday, December 16, 2019)
2) All Republic Services employees are being sent home – this includes their customer service department (Monday, December 16, 2019)
3) There will be no Yard Waste Routes running this week. (December 16 – 21, 2019)
4) They will attempt to get all residential trash and recycling routes completed by end of week.
a. Your patience is appreciated – your pick up time of day, or service day, may be delayed
b. As they have updates to provide, they will relay them to you.
5) They are “call blasting” all affected routes to help get the word out.