Dog Park & Events
PLEASE NOTE: The Dog Park is open with the following guidelines:
- Social distance 6 ft. from other members
- Masks are recommended
- No more than 10 people in the dog park at a time
- Do not enter the dog park if you are not feeling well or have been with someone that has the COVID-19 virus.
Fall Special!! - Beginning September 1st, 2020 Ellisville Dog Park Memberships are only $20!
Fill out an application HERE
(Please note: This is for the 2020 calendar year. All memberships expire December 31, 2020)
Online Registration Now Available
The Ellisville Parks and Recreation Department is pleased to bring you online registration. The Online Registration link will take you to our online site where you can set up a family profile if you don't already have one. We hope you enjoy this new convenience!
Ellisville Dog Park
The Ellisville Dog Park was built with funds raised by the Ellisville Dog Park Committee and opened October 27, 2012.
The Ellisville Dog Park is open year round from dawn to dusk daily. The Dog Park may close on occasion for maintenance or for park events. There is a large dog area (0.28 acres) and a small dog area (0.11 acres). Dog water fountains are provided in each Dog Park area, but are turned off during winter months.
The park is located in the back of Bluebird Park between the Bussmann Shelter and the ball fields adjacent to the back parking lot.
Children under the age of (10) are NOT allowed in the fenced area of the dog park
To Use the Ellisville Dog Park
All dogs are required to have a current Ellisville Dog Park membership and wear a current Ellisville Dog Park membership dog tag to enter the Dog Park. Members will have a code to open the combination lock on the Dog Park gates. The Dog Park is available for residents of Ellisville and those that live outside of Ellisville too.
Fee: $40 per year This may be paid by cash, check or credit card. Memberships are based on a calendar year and run January through December each year.
- Required documents:
- Current written Bordetella vaccination
- Current written Rabies vaccination documentation
- Documentation that the dog is spayed or neutered
- Membership Application completed and signed
- Waiver of Liability completed and signed
- Puppies must be at least 6 months old to join
- Where and when: Memberships can be purchased at the Park Administration Building in Bluebird Park from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday or online. If you are unable to make it to the office during business hours and online registration does not work for you, please call the park office. We will do our best to accommodate all situations.
- Limit: 3 dogs per household
- Dog park hours: Dawn to dusk daily (there may be times when the park is closed for events, repairs or due to inclement weather.)
**Dog Park Open House **
PLEASE NOTE: The 2020 Dog Park Open House has been cancelled due to the COVID-19 crisis. The safety of our community is our top priority and we are taking all precautions to stop the spread of the virus.
On May 2, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. the Dog Park will be hosting an Open House. Admission to the Dog Park will be free during this time. Visitors will be required to show proof of current Rabies and Bordetella vaccinations and that their pet has been spayed or neutered. A waiver of liability form will be provided and must be signed to enter. Come out and see how much fun the dog park is for pets and owners alike! Everyone in attendance will be registered to win a FREE membership.
The Pooch Plunges for 2020 are cancelled due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
The EDGE Aquatic Center is going to the dogs again this summer! Dogs and their owners will have the opportunity to plunge, play, socialize, and have fun at the EDGE on 2 days this summer.
Handlers must bring a copy of current rabies vaccination record for each dog. Handlers must be at least 18 years old and must sign waiver of liability. Dogs must be at least 6 months old.
September 10 Date: Thursday, September 10, 2020 Time: 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. Fees: $3 per person and $7 per dog, children 2 and under are free September 12 Date: Saturday, September 12, 2020 Time: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. Fees: $3 per person and $7 per dog, children 2 and under are free