Economic Development Commission
Economic Development Commission Meeting Portal Required Meeting ID# 883 5994 8532
- 6 p.m.
- Meetings are held quarterly on the first Tuesday of February, May, August and November
- 1 Weis Avenue, Ellisville, MO 63011
Agendas & Minutes
- Sarah Kinkade District 3 Appointed: 12/04/2019 Expires: 12/04/2023
- Courtney Glazer District 3 Appointed: 06/15/2022 Expires: 06/15/2025
- Troy Pieper District 2 Appointed: 10/21/2020 Expires: 12/06/2022
- Marc Pemberton Appointed: 04/03/2019 Expires: 12/06/2020
- Troy Pieper Appointed: 10/21/2020 Expires: 12/06/2022
- FJ Schue Appointed: 12/06/2017 Expires: 12/06/2020
- Tom Weis Appointed: 12/06/2017 Expires: 12/06/2020
- Charlie St. Onge Appointed: 04/18/2018 Expires: 04/18/2021
- Raquel Morris Appointed: 05/18/2022 Expires: 04/18/2024
The Commission shall make recommendations that assist the City Council and staff to pursue implementation of the existing economic development strategic plan. The Commission may also make the further recommendations to the City Council and staff regarding policies, regulations, marketing, development strategies, and activities to retain and enhance the economic base of the City as it sees fit. The Commission shall advise on the economic development of the City, and review and recommend appropriate public financing and other development incentives for the purposes of retaining and creating jobs, establishing an attractive business environment, and ensuring that development projects are economically viable.