Schedule of Fines & Costs
To Pay Your Ticket - Click Here To Pay
*Please note - your ticket number is your case number
In accordance with the Missouri statutes and ordinances adopted by the City, total court cost shall be $31.50. This includes Basic Court Cost of $12.00, $1 of the Basic Court Cost will be applied to the Appointed Counsel Fund. (COR 21.01(a)(5), Crime Victim's Compensation Surcharge of $7.50 (RsMo 488.5339), Law Enforcement Training Fund of $2.00 (RsMo 488.536.1), Peace Officer's Standard Training Fund of $1.00 (RsMo 488.5366.1), Inmate Security Fund $2.00 (RsMo 488.5026), and Judicial Information System $7.00 (COR21.01(a)(4) & RsMo 476.056); for a total of $31.50. Court Cost shall be paid in addition to the fine.
Joanna Fiehler is appointed Violations Clerk, and said Clerk may designate assistants.
View information on Mandatory Court Appearance (PDF).
View the scheduled list of Violation Fines and Costs (PDF) (VB list).
Violations Bureau Fines & Costs
- Pay your fine by mail prior to court date, if the amount is on the Traffic Violations Bureau list
- Pay your VB fine online using a credit card or debit card by using Pay here.
- Pay your fine in person at the Ellisville Municipal Court Office located at 37 Weis Avenue, Ellisville, MO 63011, weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Drop off payment in the Ellisville Court Drop Box at the Ellisville Court, 37 Weis Avenue, Ellisville, MO 63011
- Contest this complaint in court on the date, time and address on your ticket.
The Traffic Violations Bureau has been established as a convenience for the public.
The Traffic Violation Bureau is not intended to replace a court appearance for pleas of not guilty.
If you believe you are not guilty, you should appear in court on the date and time indicated on your ticket.
****Please note appropriate attire is required in the courtroom. Shirt and shoes are required.
No halter tops, hats, offensive t-shirts.
FAILURE TO APPEAR OR PAY YOUR FINE BEFORE YOUR COURT DATE MAY RESULT IN A POSSIBLE WARRANT ISSUED.